We aim for patients to be entirely satisfied with their dental care. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the treatment, care or service provided to you, please talk to our practice manager – Kayleigh Hanmer, who will deal with your complaint according to the SVDC complaints policy.

If you are not happy with the response you receive you should contact NHS England if you are an NHS patient or The Dental Complaints Service if you are a private patient. Please find the necessary contact details below.

NHS England

NHS England, Kent and Medway Area Team, Wharf House, Medway Wharf Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1RE
Telephone: 01732 375200

Dental Complaints Service

Dental Complaints Service, Stephenson House, 2 Cherry Orchard Road Croydon CR0 6BA
Telephone: 020 8253 0800

This page was last updated on the 23rd of January 2019